- Working directly with the company’s Australian/New Zealand accountant and bookkeeper.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Understanding Australian/New Zealand federal, state and local financial legal requirements is desirable.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Payroll processing, ensuring accuracy and timeliness Payroll, super, and ATO compliance including BAS.
- Preparation of month-end reporting.
- Assisting with Tax Return preparation.
- Liaising with external accountants and auditors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years AU bookkeeping experience including running payroll for Australian clients.
- Experience with Australian/New Zealand taxation and payroll using XERO accounting system is required.
- Excellent in communication skills with experience in handling Australian/NZ clients/customers is preferred.
✔ Temporary WFH during quarantine.
✔ DAYSHIFT (AEST) – WEEKENDS OFF
✔ 1 full-time position available