Founded in 1999, the client is undeniably one of the most coveted Australian fashion labels in the world. Having built a significant presence and cult following globally, the brand has been seen on every A-list celebrity with attitude, from A$AP Rocky to Kylie Jenner, Ruby Rose and The Internet.
Renowned for its signature denim and deliberate unfussy style, the irreverent brand remains uninfluenced by consumer trends and chooses instead to set its own agenda.
Client’s jeans, denim jackets, cut-off shorts and distressed skirts are the foundation of each collection, sitting alongside a range of premium tees, tops and standout dresses. Progressive shapes and fabrications featuring raw finishes complete the signature client’s aesthetic.
- Lead a small growing team of customer service associates in email and chat retail campaign.
- Help recruit, train, and retain high performing individuals through strong leadership skills via regular coaching, mentoring, and performance management when needed
- Ensure that all CSRs are following the company’s performance and behavioral standards by strict implementation of company rules and regulations, monitoring performance and KPI scores diligently, and providing operational support and motivation to all team members
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding pre-set performance and behavior KPI’s as communicated by clients and company management
- Responsible for tracking tasks and daily performance of the team members
- Responsible for submitting daily/weekly/monthly reports to clients
- Accountable for overall team performance and customer satisfaction scores
- Accountable for setting S.M.A.R.T. KPI and deliverables for the online retail team
- Accountable for first-call resolution of all escalation calls
- Ability to claim ownership of the processes and overall team performance as leader of the Philippine customer service team
- Ability to do perform frontline tasks and responsibilities of an Email/ Chat (non-voice) Specialist
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 Yrs & Up Team Lead specializing in Retail Customer Service or equivalent (AU/US Clients)
- Advance verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management Software
- Can handle email enquiries and multiple chat concurrencies with minimum of 4 concurrencies
- Outstanding management skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Highly organized and solutions focused
- Self-sufficient and able to work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and high level of output
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience in Retail or FMCG environment, highly regarded
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule
- Amenable to work on hybrid set up (mixed onsite/WFH)