The role is responsible for the maintenance of the client’s digital marketplace and assisting the
eCommerce team to deliver digital trade strategy and provide a superior digital customer experience.
What does success look like in this role?
- Assist the team in meeting the annual GMV targets and KPIs.
- Mastery of the Marketplacer platform to ensure skills can be passed on.
- Building strong working relationships across all areas of the business.
- Understand how to leverage products to drive sales.
- Good understanding of the brand and customer.
- Contribute to overall sales growth
a. Understanding the numbers and KPI’s.
b. Support and implement initiatives that drive revenue growth to increase customer adoption, optimize
site engagement, increasing conversion, transaction frequency, and average order value.
- Website Maintenance
a. Ownership of maintaining website content (banners, links, navigation, and presentation) daily/weekly.
b. Manage and review merchandise presentation on-site to ensure the categorization, imagery, copy,
pricing, and promotional tags are accurate and meet internal guidelines.
c. Maintain the product catalog and deployment of new categories on site.
- Leverage Product to drive sales
a. Own and implement merchandising process and execution on-site to leverage sales opportunities.
b. Measure product performance and increase revenue by improving online merchandising.
c. Understand the products, categories, brands, and precincts that drive sales for the business.
d. Liaise with Onboarding Specialist on the flow and timings of new brands/products on the marketplace.
e. Support the Onboarding Specialist in ensuring product mapping is executed efficiently and
merchandised in the relevant product categories to drive sales.
- Sales Analysis and Reporting
a. Product/Category reporting on a weekly and monthly basis – providing insights into what is working
well and where the potential opportunities are.
b. Measure and manage on-site performance metrics and increase revenue by improving online
merchandising, website functionality, and optimizing user experience.
c. Provide the eCommerce team with insights and relevant data on customer journey trends and
- Marketing, Promotional Campaigns, and Tactical Events
a. Liaise with BDM/Marketing team and provide trade advice and technical support to improve the
effectiveness of promo engine/tactical campaigns as requested by Brands/Sellers within required time
b. Support the Implementation of promotions for key trade and tactical events.
c. Contribute to the planning and execution of the eCommerce Marketing Trade Calendar.
- Deliver legendary digital customer experiences
a. Support customer service function in all matters relating to eCommerce operations and brand
b. Be the first point of contact for the customer service team for any operational concerns.
c. Always open to feedback and providing insights where possible to the wider team to improve all
aspects of our digital experience.
Required skills and experience:
• Previous retail experience
• Minimum 2-3 years eCommerce platform experience
• Preferably fashion retail or wholesale background
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Can-do attitude, hands-on and responsive
• Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Work independently and as part of a team
• Highly self-driven with an initiative to be hands-on to support the wider team
• Analytical skills experience with Google Analytics (or similar)
• Highly organized with great communication skills
• Marketing, business degree/diploma preferable.
Fact-based decision making
• Continuous improvement
• Team player
• Self-development orientation
• Relationship builder
• Delivering results
• 2-3 years of digital experience with an eCommerce environment
• Google Analytics
• MS Office (Intermediate-Advanced)
• Previous experience in ERP’s
• Email Marketing
• Zendesk or Customer Service platform equivalent
✔ Temporary WFH during quarantine.
✔ DAYSHIFT (AEST) – WEEKENDS OFF
✔1 full-time position available