The role is responsible in creating high-quality branded digital content to be deployed on the client website and all channels of communication with their target audience and to provide leadership in all aspects of digital graphic design output to ensure the client is positioned as an elevated and premium e commerce consumer experience.
What does success look like in this role?
• The client to become top of mind for Millennial and Gen Z shoppers.
• Consistent growth in consumer engagement with media output.
• Outstanding content output to surprise and delight target audience.
• Innovative brand creative to disrupt existing digital retail platforms.
• Drive all aspects of design for the client (website and brand marketing) from concept to delivery
in collaboration with Head of Marketing and Head of E-commerce.
• Design and develop branded digital communications for the client including landing pages,
banners, email graphics and social media creative.
• Design to enhance useability and navigation – integrate into the overall design concept across
all platforms e.g., social, mobile, website.
• Develop and create the client eDM’sin collaboration with the eCommerce and Marketing team.
• Own and evolve design direction of website, landing pages, home page, banners, carousels and
ensure consistency across all other digital channels.
• Develop the client creative branded content for social media (Organic and Paid), Photography,
Video and Graphics utilized on all channels.
• Coordinate photography and creative content from Brand marketing departments.
• Collaborate on the Content Marketing Plan with Head of Marketing and support the
coordination of content.
• Collaborate with external agencies for additional copy/blog/content/artwork/photography and
• Coordinate internal team and external agencies regarding the creation and timely delivery of
• Provide support to the team with organizing photo shoots and brand events and activations.
• Adhere to brand guidelines and ensure to safeguard the brand tone of voice and look / feel at
• Develop Content themes and manage production of output in line with agreed marketing
Required skills and experiences:
• 3+ Years of Ecommerce design and development.
• 5+ Years of Digital Graphic Design.
• Ability to work fast and independently.
• Self-motivated and pro-active.
• Highly creative yet organized and process driven.
• High attention to detail with excellent communication skills.
• Adaptable and comfortable with change.
• Passion for fashion and style publishing.
• You are a senior designer who loves visual identity work.
• You are an art director happy to playfully collaborate.
• You are hands on the tools and mind in the sky – passionate about ideas.
• Passionate and professional communicator.
• Minimum 3 years multi-channel media creation.
• Digital content master.
• Tertiary qualified with relevant degree or significant industry experience.
✔Temporary WFH during quarantine.
✔DAYSHIFT (AEST) – WEEKENDS OFF
✔1 full-time position available
Graphic Design & Content Lead