About the Team
The Customer Experience team is the primary interface between the client and the customer. It uses every real-time communication channel to guide the client, as each interaction is an opportunity to share ecommerce expertise. The team’s knowledge has to be one step ahead of the user’s.
The team’s focus is not just advising the client on the best usage of the platform but identifying the context of the client’s requests and having in-depth knowledge of capabilities applied to real business cases.
About the Role
The Customer Excellence Analyst is the primary interface between the client and the customer. Technology-driven, the analyst learns the different scenarios surrounding the client’s product and develops solutions to recurring customer problems by acting through tickets and investigating the platform’s technical scenarios. Engages by improving the area and especially the customer-company relationship.
Who you are
- You can work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business and technical teams;
- You have a tech & math mindset, providing simple solutions to complex problems;
- You have digital commerce experience (preferred);
- You have advanced English knowledge (preferred);
- You are familiar with frontend development (preferred).
✔ Temporary WFH
✔ HMO from day 1 and nontaxable allowances
✔ Dayshift (Australian Standard Time) – WEEKENDS OFF!
✔ 1 full-time position available. CAN START ASAP!