What is the client’s nature of business? eCommerce; Retail; Fashion
Your role will primarily work with digital photography. Duties and responsibilities as follow but not limited to:
- Work under the supervision of the presiding photographer. Will receive CADS (designers drawing of clothingwith names on it) professional retouching of campaign images
- Use photograph editing software like Photoshop and Lightroom to enhance images by correcting resolutionand composition, cropping images and adjusting tone, color, saturation, and brightness
- Retouching E Commerce pics (floor, consistent background, background changed for iconic, skin, creases inclothing)
- The retouching process can also consist of adding or removing objects from an image or inserting text
- Naming of images when retouching
- Work on special projects or tasks
- Show examples of before and after retouching work
- Fast, good, and consistent with good attention to detail
Experience & Skills Required:
- University graduate in any field, multi-media arts is an advantage.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Product Retouching and Background Removal Skills (Dress product is a plus).
- Working knowledge in photo editing software like Photoshop, Lightroom, Skylum Luminar, Capture One (amongst others).
- Basic understanding of color management for both print and digital applications.
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Creative, self-disciplined, and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
Work Location / Working shifts: Pasig City; AU Business hours / VIC Public Holidays
✔ Temporary WFH with possibility of Hybrid
✔ HMO from day 1 and nontaxable allowances
✔ Dayshift (Australian Standard Time) – WEEKENDS OFF!
✔ 1 full-time position available. CAN START ASAP!