The client is a digital marketing agency dedicated to supporting small to medium-sized organisations in building their brand.
The Google and Social Media Ads Specialist coordinates activities supporting the company’s growth partnering with creatives, sales, and other teams to support strategic marketing initiatives.
- Manage search engine and social media ad campaigns.
- Install, test, and troubleshoot conversion tracking tags in paid search engines such as Google Ads; troubleshoot dynamic remarketing tags
- Keyword research and campaign expansion
- Set up Dynamic Search Ads, Dynamic Remarketing Campaigns, Shopping Ad campaigns
- Build Responsive Search Ad campaigns
- Expand and optimize all campaigns
- Execute tests٫ collect and analyse data٫ to identify trends and insights
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns using analysis of data
- Effectively manage campaign expenses by staying on budget٫ appropriately estimating monthly costs٫ and reconciling any discrepancies that may arise.
- Optimise copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing and social media ad campaigns
- Coordinate with the creative team to come up with ad images
- Continually expand and optimise paid keyword discovery
- Research and analyse competitor advertisement strategies
- Build and execute social media ad strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions
- Analyse and present the report to management and clients monthly
- Recommend and apply SEM and SMM best practices to campaigns
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s / Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Proven 2-3 years or more of working experience in Search Engine Marketing or related field
- Experience supporting offshore clients (AU)
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of editing (photo/video/text) will be a big advantage
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Working to consistently meet deadlines and to a high standard
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Positive attitude and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Excellent project management, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent English communications skills, both written and verbal.
- A self-starter who is capable and comfortable of working on their own initiative.
✔HMO from day 1 and nontaxable allowances)
✔DAYSHIFT (AEST) – WEEKENDS OFF
✔1 full-time position available