The Client is one of the fastest-growing tech startups and industry-leading products behind ‘online fundraising’, enabling hundreds of the worlds most loved charities to raise money and deliver change-for-good.
The Client is home to tech innovators, strategic leaders, and world-class engineers, who are passionate about using technology to better connect people to causes through human-centric experiences.
As an UI/UX Designer, you’ll be a key member of our Product Team and responsible for creating the experience and interface design for our new features, as well as improving the overall experience of our existing features – across a variety of digital touch points.
Our portfolio of products spans across web (responsive) and mobile (app) customer facing platforms, as well as client admin interfaces and backend dashboards. This is a diverse role which best suits a progressive UX designer who obsesses about user behaviours and who is objective by nature, whilst also being able to innovate and think of creative ways to provide memorable experiences.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bring a wealth of experience and knowledge across a multitude of digital platforms and products, underpinned by a solid understanding of responsive design.
- Enjoy jumping between product features which span a variety of use-cases, from end-users through to event administrators.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team through discovery, design, and optimisation activities.
- Mentor and coach mid-weight and aspiring junior designers, growing what will become your team of Product Designers.
- Be solutions focused, not afraid to challenge your peers but more importantly being able to accept and support stakeholder direction
✔ Temporary WFH with possibility of Hybrid
✔ HMO from day 1 and nontaxable allowances
✔ Dayshift (Australian Standard Time) – WEEKENDS OFF!
✔ 1 full-time position available. CAN START ASAP!