You will manage and lead a team of Associates. Communicate company goals, safety/security practices, and deadlines to team. Motivate team members and assesses performance. Provide help to management, including hiring and training, and keep management updated on team performance. Duties and responsibilities as follow but not limited to:
- Ensures achievement of targets and adherence to Service Level Agreement (SLAs) specified by the client/project.
- Updates statistical performance of the team for the previous day/week/month.
- Establishes innovative systems and procedures for handling of data / reports and continuously improves on them.
- Monitoring of various Associate tasks/responsibilities to ensure procedures are followed and customer/client satisfaction initiatives are met.
- Assist in resolving cases that exceed Agent capabilities corresponding to customer queries/requests.
- Drive assigned team to meet goals and operational procedures as outlined by the client/project.
- Provide reporting on top issues/challenges to the OM/Head.
- Partner with Client in resolving new issues, identifying training gaps, and representing their team to Client in reference to support of the products defined.
- Clearly communicates targets & objectives to Associates.
- Ensures team’s attendance as per shift requirements & sets targets for the team
- Coaches team members who need improvement on productivity
- Measures performance of the team through performance appraisals and plays an important part in team motivation and employee retention
- Prepares development plans for every team member with a suitable action-plan and conduct monthly 1-on-1 session with Associates.
- Regularly assesses training needs to fill gaps in productivity.
- Works as a team with other leaders providing assistance and seeking support wherever required
- At least 1 year of leading a team in a Contact Center environment experience or equivalent experience
- Computer software proficient (i.e.. MS Office esp. Excel) with a typing speed of 30 wpm @ 90% accuracy
- B1/B2 English Communication skills based on Common European Framework (CEF) rating, Good Listening & Comprehension Skills
- Cooperative; Receptive to feedback; Goal Oriented, Ability to work well within a team to accomplish objectives; Enthusiastic; High on Integrity; Show initiative to learn
- Ability to handle stress; Prompt in picking up updates in the process; Ability to be multi-functional, Open for internal/ lateral transfers
- LOB: A&S / Backend & Frontline
- Dayshift Schedule. Willing to work onsite – Marikina
- 1 fulltime position available